STAND TALL TOGETHER.
Inspired by the iconic looks of '90s girl bands, these double-stacked platform Chucks are sure to turn heads. This design represents Pride with a playful, marching rainbow graphic, dynamic rainbow detailing, a Pride gradient tongue label, and Pride swirl outsole. Topped off by a heel pull with Pride Unity flag webbing to provide easy on and off. Finished with a Pride rainbow bandana graphic lining, and Family + Unity branding on the sockliner, because we are strongest when we stand together.
- .Low-top canvas platform shoe celebrates Pride
- Double-stacked rubber sole for added height
- Pride marching rainbow graphic and rainbow deco stitching on upper and tongue
- White outsole with Pride swirl outside
- Pride gradient star patch and Pride Unity flag webbing on heel tab pullLimited to 1 pair per customer
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.